background

Friday, September 17, 2010

Baby update

As most of you know our first baby was our miracle fertility baby. Now I look at all babies as miracles, getting pregnant is a miracle in itself. Those that get pregnant by just looking at your spouse, please feel ultra blessed! Our first baby Braxton is now 3 and we are expecting our little girl in a few weeks. This baby was conceived naturally without fertility. Thank you Lord!!!! It has been a little bit more of a roller coaster ride then the first pregnancy. I am trying to say that it is from running after a 2 1/2 year old, but what I really think it is from is  gaining so much weight! Whoops! I haven't gained more then with the first, yet, but am closely there. Today I called the doctor with some symptoms for the FIRST time in both pregnancies and I get sent to ultrasound and Labor & Delivery. Talk about freaking me out!!!!! I thought I would just go in, the doc would say, "Sounds like your pregnant." (which I have gotten A LOT) and that would be it. NOOOOOOOOOO they freak me out by wanting to monitor me. Anyway everything is fine, I feel kind of silly about going, and the baby is already 5 lbs at 34 weeks. It's going to be another big baby. Braxton was 10 days early and 8 lbs 4 ozs. Braxton and I went to the library yesterday and got the book The Little Engine That Could. I think this needs to become my motto: I think I can   I think I can!
Danielle

1 comment:

  1. Danielle-

    It is so nice to see that you are writing a blog. I will read it all the time! I am so happy that you enjoy reading mine too!!!

    Wow! Another baby, congrats to you both. I am so happy for you guys. We so need to catch up!

    ReplyDelete