background

Thursday, April 28, 2011

6 months!

My baby is 6 months! I can't believe it. It seems like I just had her.
Things about you, Addilyn:
You love to smile.
You are doing so good nursing, but are starting to get distracted by other things.
You love just being on a blanket on the floor. You will roll all around. You only roll from your right side.
You are pushing up with your arms so much. I think you are going to be a crawler!
You LOVE to eat! You are eating anything we give you and in different textures. I am going to make you a better eater then your brother!!!!
You still like to sleep, but to get you to take a good nap you sleep better with your arms swaddled.
You are sitting up by yourself for a little while.
You love looking and laughing at Libby.
I LOVE how you get so excited when you see me or hear me.
I love that I can calm you down when no one else can. (love and hate)
I love your sweet open mouthed smile.
You love giggling at your brother.
I love that you will just sit on my lap for long periods of time.
Whewww that's a lot to love!!!
I am guessing you are almost 15 lbs. My itty bitty baby.

Sitting up!
LOVE HER!
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment