background

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day


We had a great Mother's Day. It started off with Addilyn's dedication. Lots of family came to church with us to support her and I was so thankful! After church we went over to my MIL's. It was great! BBQ chicken, baked beans, dirty rice, potato salad and I made a strawberry cake for dessert. YUM! I am going to work on taking pictures of our food. I am really starting to love to cook and doing a pretty good job, according to my husband. ANYWAY, back to Mother's Day, Braxton and Addilyn got me a pretty wind chime and an apron. I have been asking for an apron for about a year now. So, I kind of took matters in my own hands. I sent Junior an email with different kinds of aprons linked to it. I wrote him that it would be a great Mother's Day present. My hubby LOVED this. Guess I'm going to have to do that more often. He got what he wanted and I did too! It was a great day! 




Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment