background

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Quotes for Life

Turns out, it’s not all about me.
In fact, it’s NOT at ALL about me.
God is God, and I am not.
He is Lord of ALL of my life.



Love this! I need to remind myself everyday, maybe every minute, to give it up to the Lord. It is not my life it is His!








I’m not so good at sewing buttons and I’m sporadic in baking, but one thing I do pretty well is mess up.
The righteous woman falls seven times and gets back up again. Proverbs 24:16



My goal this summer is to learn to sew. My mom has my grandma's old sewing machine and I really want to learn how to use it. I have NOT reached my goal, yet, but have messed up a whole lot. I AM going to keep on trying! I mess up with my husband, my children, my friends, in all areas of my life. All we can do is get back up and try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment