background

Friday, July 1, 2011

Fine motor WATER!

Today I'm linking up to 1+1+1+1. I love them and especially love the meaning behind their name. They are doing a Tot School. It has some really great ideas. So, we are adding ours. 

Braxton loves doing his fine motor activities. We did water transfer today. He used a medicine dropper to transfer the water from one bowl to another. Braxton had gotten some really neat little drops that turn your bath water a color from his sweet friend Sophie. He loved it and was really concentrating on filling up the whole dropper. 





And a Whoops!

Tot School


danielle

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, what a good fine motor activity! I love the idea of using those bath tablets - we have some of those, too! :)

    Thanks for the comment on my post! I didn't actually buy the LOTW curriculum, I just printed a few things from her posts online - it is a LOT but I did it at my husband's office & paid them what it cost them, so that worked out well. :) I can't imagine printing out EVERY activity for each week...or taking the time to make all those activities either! I just used a couple of each type of activity, and we'll rotate & not do every single activity every single week. :)

    ReplyDelete