background

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Friends

We have been having play dates all summer long with friends. We try to get together about once a week and whoever can come, comes and if  not you come the next time. Our kids love it and it is fun finding something for them to do. Here are some picture from an inside jumper place called Slinkees.

Sweet Maddi and Addilyn
 Maddi, Madison and Addilyn - they are so good with her!
 Best friends in the making - Addilyn & Lilly
Braxton, Grant, Sophie & Peyton 

I am so thankful for my sweet Christian friends. I couldn't ask for better friends for me or for my kids to grow up with. I can just see these 4 in 10 years when they are 13 or 14 and still so close. That makes me so thankful. Well, Sophie might start thinking they are a little gross, but that's okay. :)
~danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment