background

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wee Tee

So I know this is July and WeeTee ended in May, but this is MY blog! :)  I want to have these memories for forever so I wanted to make sure to put these pictures in. WeeTee for Braxton was . . . interesting. He loved it. He loved getting ready to go, his uniform, his friends, going to the ball field. I think it made him feel big. He LOVED batting! He was always first batter. (What does that mean? I always wondered)
He loved running bases. He would run by us with his little chest stuck out, usually staring at us, sometimes growling. HA! Now being on the field was a different story; throwing the glove, hat, dirt, flowers, whatever. Hopefully, he will 'get it' next year. If not, oh well, there are lots of other things for him to do! Here are some great pics:
trying on his uniform and so excited


Paw-paw trying to get him to paying attention


here he is throwing his mitt

looking for flowers



closing ceremonies


Braxton's #1 fan

My 1st trophy!
~danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment